SYSTEM & POLICIES
- Students must come to school neat and tidy in proper uniform.
- Students Handbook must be brought to the school daily.
- Hair should be trimmed for the boys.
- Nails should be trimmed.
- Shoes have to be polished daily.
- Girls have to plait their hair in two and if longer, fold it and tie it with black ribbon.
- Students are not allowed to wear any jewellery of gold or silver. The school will not be responsible if it is lost.
- No hanging ear rings or bangles to be worn by girls. Only a small pair of studs to be worn in the ears.
- Student should bring a spoon and a napkin for lunch.
- Students are expected to greet all visitors and members of the staff. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
- It is not advisable to bring valuables to school. The school is not responsible for goods or money lost.
- Silence must be maintained in the classrooms during teaching periods.
- Students must do their class work and homework regularly.
- Students must bring the School Diary regularly to the School.
- All students must be present before the morning bell to attend the assembly.
- All the students should converse only in English inside the school premises.
- Students must be regular and punctual in attendance. Absentees must produce leave letter signed by the parent.
- Student are expected to keep the school campus and classrooms neat and tidy.