Selection Procedure :
The academic council will scrutinize each application on the basis of the data and details furnished in the application form and offer admission to the child to the appropriate standard.
New admission will be finalized – based on the following :
General Procedure :
- Availability of seats / Vacancies
- Priority in the order of registration
- Academic performance in the previous school
Specific Procedure :
- LKG & UKG – personal interview with child and parents.
- I to IX – performance in the Entrance Examination followed by Personal Interview of the student and parent of the shortlisted candidates.
- XI Class – Marks scored in the X class Board Examination will be considered.
Admissions for the new academic year will begin in the month of April from Kindergarten to IX STD.
Criteria for admissions :
Age Limit :
- Pre – Kg : 2½ yrs as on 31st July.
- LKG : 3 yrs to be completed as on 31st July.
Documents to be submitted for admissions :
Photocopies of the following :
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size Photo